Chilled Incubators (max 70°C)
Chilled incubators will cater for most applications where cooled incubators are used. They are available in six convenient sizes from 50 litres to 500 litres with a temperature range down to approximately 12°C. A common application is to offset heat produced by equipment inside the cabinet where the temperature must be maintained at or below ambient. They are also ideal for general incubation at or around 20°C.
Cooling uses solid state Peltier whilst the heating side uses a conventional heating element. This arrangement can greatly increase the life of the Peltier. Internally the chamber is polished stainless steel which is much more durable and easier to clean than plastic chambered alternatives.
- Capacities from 50 litres to 500 litres
- Temperature range: Chilled models from approx +12°C to 60°C
- Fluctuation typically ±0.2°C
- Internal air circulation fans
- Calibrated digital temperature controller
- CE compliant.
Optional Extras Include:
- Programmable controllers and dataloggers
- Special shelving as required
- Calibration certificate