Drum Warming Lab Ovens
DW Drum Warming Ovens
Drum warming ovens are used for keeping products in a liquid form when they would otherwise be too viscous at room temperature. Industries concerned are very varied – from confectionary and foods to oils, lubricants, greases and waxes to paints, tar and pharmaceutical products.
The range is from single drum size to larger models able to hold one or two pallets of drums or totes.
The standard operating temperature is usually up to 125°C and higher temperatures are possible.
For access using trolleys we offer floorless models whilst loading with a fork lift is common with insulated floor models.
- Capacities from 1 or 2 drums to 1 or 2 pallets of 4 drums each or 2 totes of 1000 litres
- Temperature range from +50°C to 125°C
- Fluctuation typically better than ±3°C
- Internal air circulation fans
- Aluminium clad steel chamber
- Calibrated digital temperature controller and overheat safety protection
- Emergency safety cut-out
- Top or side mounted controls
- Internal personnel safety release handle to larger models
- Top mounted lifting eyes on larger models for ease of transport manoeuvre
- CE compliant.
Optional Extras Include:
- Programmable controllers and dataloggers
- Stainless steel chamber
- Floorless or 2mm plate floor for trolley or pallet truck entry
- Calibration certificate
- ME Fume and moisture extraction module