VHD Extra Large Heavy Duty Industrial Incubators (Max 100°C)
We manufacture incubators up to around 8,000 litres. These are built with a box frame skeleton with insulated infill panels. They can be fully insulated or floorless to allow trolley access. Safety is always of high importance with larger incubators so we always fit an emergency stop button on the control panel and an internal personnel release handle as shown in the photos.
Attention to airflow design makes them control well within NADCAP / AMS2750 specifications, mostly to Class 1 (uniformity of ±3°C) with larger sizes to Class 2 (uniformity of ±6°C) design.
- Capacities from 1000 litres to 8000 litres
- Temperature range from ambient +10°C to 100°C
- Fluctuation typically better than ±5°C
- Internal air circulation fans
- Aluminium clad steel chamber
- Calibrated digital temperature controller and overheat safety protection
- Emergency safety cut-out
- Side mounted controls
- Internal personnel safety release handle
- Top mounted lifting eyes for ease of transport manoeuvre
- CE compliant.
Optional Extras Include:
- Programmable controllers and dataloggers
- Stainless steel chamber
- Choice of rear or side mounted fans
- Calibration certificate
- ME Fume and moisture extraction module