Microbiology GP Incubators, max 100°C
GP general purpose incubators for microbiology are efficient, cost-effective and reliable.
They come in sizes from 50 to 355 litres. They are all fitted with a dual display PID digital temperature controller and an independent overheat safety thermostat. The polished stainless steel chamber is fitted with adjustable shelves. Gentle fan circulation ensures an even temperature within the chamber without the risk of drying sensitive microbiology plates.
- Capacities from 50 litres to 355 Litres
- Temperature range from just above ambient to +60°C
- Fluctuation typically ±0.2°C
- Stainless steel chamber
- Fan circulation
- Adjustable shelves
- Calibrated PID digital temperature controller
- Independent overheat safety
- CE compliant.
Optional Extras Include:
- Horizontal style, stackable
- Baskets for bulk plates
- Programmable controllers and dataloggers
- Inner glass doors
- Door locks
- Calibration certificate