Chest Ovens for UPVC Windows & Composite Decking
If you manufacture windows or fit external decking, then we can help you to create that perfect curve. We design and manufacture a range of specially designed ovens suitable for the warming of UPVC and composite decking profiles. These are available in different lengths and sizes to accommodate a number of profile sections. Warming the profiles allows them to be bent around a former to the required curve. This allows custom curves and therefore designs to be achieved, giving you an advantage over your competitors. The ovens are efficiently heated using electric elements and include recirculation fans for temperature uniformity. Please contact us for more details.
- Various capacities available
- Temperature range from +40°C to 150°C, Fluctuation typically ±0.75°C – Basic HYD models
- Temperature range from +40°C to 150°C, Fluctuation typically ±0.5°C – DIG models
- Internal air circulation fans
- Aluminium clad steel chamber
- Adjustable shelves
- Calibrated dial thermostat on HYD models and overheat safety thermostat on HYD models
- Calibrated digital temperature controller and overheat safety thermostat on DIG models
- Independent overheat safety
- CE compliant.