Soil Drying Ovens SDO-HDV and SDO-HDH
Our soil drying ovens are efficient and cost-effective with excellent reliability. Available as single door (HDV) and double door (HDH) models they are robust and heavy duty. Soil drying ovens have a maximum temperature of 150°C, and meet with the requirements of BS1377.
- Capacities from 225 litres to 1250 litres
- Temperature range from +40°C to 150°C, Fluctuation typically ±0.75°C – Basic HYD models
- Temperature range from +40°C to 150°C, Fluctuation typically ±0.5°C – DIG models
- Internal air circulation fans
- Aluminium clad steel chamber
- Adjustable shelves
- Calibrated dial thermostat on HYD models and overheat safety thermostat on HYD models
- Calibrated digital temperature controller and overheat safety thermostat on DIG models
- Independent overheat safety
- CE compliant.